Wisconsin State Journal reporter Jim Polzin asked Badgers fans on Twitter what they thought of No. 10 Wisconsin's 17-7 loss to the No. 19 Northwestern Wildcats in a Big Ten West Division battle Saturday at Ryan Field in Evanston, Ill.
Here's what fans were saying after the Badgers dropped their first game of the pandemic-shortened season:
As featured on
Wisconsin football prides itself on "next man up" mentality, but reserve receivers failed to step up against Northwestern in Saturday's 17-7 loss.
Those around Keeanu Benton and Benton himself say that he’s far from a finished product.
Minnesota, which is slated to visit Camp Randall Stadium at 1 p.m. Saturday, canceled Tuesday’s schedule practice and is holding all meetings virtually due to positive antigen tests within the program Monday.
- Moderna to apply Monday for emergency use of its COVID-19 vaccine
- Andy Samberg promises Brooklyn Nine-Nine won't 'shy away' from police issues
- Francia Raisa reveals Saved by the Bell producers apologised for transplant joke
- Nicole Kidman would be 'devastated' if she lost trust in Keith Urban
- Chrissy Teigen calls to 'normalise' formula milk
- Tom Oates: Packers show progress running the ball — stopping the rush, not so much
- Green Bay Packers put together dominating performance in blowout of rival Chicago Bears
- Packers center Corey Linsley avoids season-ending knee injury in 41-25 win over Bears
- Indictment: Business owner made millions charging clients for services paid for by Medicaid
- Former Big Sandy Prison employee, inmate indicted on meth trafficking, other charges
- Ky. Labor Cabinet: Federal labor rules end extended unemployment aid for Kentuckians
- Blackcats fall to West Carter in Class 2A playoffs
- Kentucky highways rank among the best in the country
- KYTC District 12 closes Floyd maintenance facility due to employee positive COVID-19 test
- Wheelwright discusses Christmas plans, annual parade unlikely this year
- Betsy Layne falls to Paintsville in playoffs
- Obituaries 11-18-20
- Nov. continues to see high COVID-19 numbers